Business buyers don't buy your product; they buy into your approach to solving their problems.
To attract and engage today's business buyers, leading B2B marketers position their firms as thought leaders in their market by sharing their big ideas and provocative positions on the issues their buyers face. This is easier said than done, because most B2B marketers are enamored with their products and services and have always focused on product features and benefits in everything they do.
This Workshop has Passed.
- Build a business case for gaining the support of senior executives and subject matter experts.
- Develop a thought leadership platform that expresses your points of view on the critical issues your buyers face.
- Create a communications strategy that engages people in dialogue around your ideas.
- Learn how to assess the impact of your thought leadership strategy.
- Overcome the biggest obstacles to effective thought leadership.
In this interactive one-day Workshop, learn how to create a killer thought leadership marketing strategy and platform that attract potential buyers to your company like a magnet, get people energized by your big ideas, and inspire people to rave about your firm online and offline. Forrester analysts teach you concepts like the IDEA framework for thought leadership strategy, and you apply them to your business during interactive exercises.
Who Should Attend?
- CMOs or senior leaders in B2B marketing organizations.
- Sales leaders who want their sales teams to become trusted advisors.
- Company strategists and visionary leaders.
- Marketing communications leaders.
Forrester strongly suggests that companies send two or more people who have different perspectives on the needs of your customer to get the most out of the interactive exercises.
- Score your current thought leadership efforts against Forrester's scorecard.
- Learn thought leadership marketing concepts and methodologies that you can use at your firm. Apply these concepts through hands-on exercises.
- Step back from your day-to-day activities to invent breakthrough strategies.
- Develop action plans to bring back to your company.
- Connect with other Forrester clients who are driving thought leadership strategies.