Helping your firm compete and thrive in the face of constant disruption is the focus of this year's Application Development & Delivery Forum. We'll help you:
- Tackle what it takes to design and deliver innovative digital experiences that engage your customers across mobile, web, and social touchpoints.
- Understand how technologies such as BPM suites, business intelligence and analytics, social, and cloud can help you deliver systems of engagement upon CRM, ERP, and packaged applications for your customers and the employees supporting them.
- Bring agility to your development and delivery methods so that you don't just keep pace with your business but help your business keep pace with disruption.
- See how a future of "software, software everywhere" demands that you develop a software-development competency.
KEY QUESTIONS THIS EVENT WILL ADDRESS
This Event will include Forrester analysts, technology executives, and your peers answering questions and helping you make better decisions about how you can play a productive role in helping your firm compete and thrive in the face of constant digital disruption.
- What must you understand to align your efforts to support your executives' changing competitive strategies?
- What open Web tools, technologies, architectures, and skills do you need to design and deliver innovative digital experiences?
- What role do big data, analytics, business intelligence, BPM, social, and mobile play in helping deliver engagement upon CRM systems and processes?
- What best practices for PaaS and ALM usage can you use to improve software development and delivery agility?
- How can you overcome challenges with development and delivery methods and processes to meet business agility expectations?
Forrester's Developing Digital Disruption Forum attendees receive complimentary access to Forrester's Embracing Digital Disruption Forum. These Events are being held simultaneously to allow you to network with more business leaders, bring additional team members, and access valuable additional content relevant to your challenges and responsibilities.
Connect With Forrester And Event Attendees
LinkedIn: Network with other attendees.
Blogs: Follow analysts covering your role.
Communities: Extend conversations through your role community.
Facebook: Stay connected through Forrester Events pages.
Who Should Attend?
Application Development & Delivery Professionals focused on:
- Software and application development management.
- Customer experience and design.
- Mobile apps.
- Lean and Agile practices.
- Application architecture.
- Program management.
- Compelling keynotes by industry executives and Forrester analysts.
- In-depth track sessions designed for your role.
- Personalized meetings with Forrester analysts.
- Networking with more than 350 peers, analysts, and industry executives.
- Technology solutions from leading agencies and solution providers.
"Well done. This was my first Forrester conference. I feel empowered to go back and tackle those issues plaguing my company to make it more efficient."
George D., Analyst
"I'd like to thank Forrester so much for putting on such a fantastic event. I learned a great deal and got a vast amount of insight from this conference. The vendor set-up was well done. The analysts were invaluable. Loved it. Thank you again."
Josh C., IT Strategy Analyst
"Wonderful conference - nice mix of topics represented by both industry research/thought leaders and customer/practitioners who have had success."
Seyerle B., Sr. IT Business Analyst