Helping your firm compete and thrive in the face of constant disruption is the focus of this year's Business Process & Architecture Forum. At this year's Event, Forrester will help you: 1) understand what it takes to innovate business processes across the customer life cycle; 2) create a business and technology architecture that is structured and built for change; 3) identify digital disruptions that help fuel innovation and growth; and 4) learn how to introduce those disruptions into your business in a low-risk, high-impact, and sustainable way.
KEY QUESTIONS THIS EVENT WILL ADDRESS
This Event will include Forrester analysts, technology executives, and your peers answering questions and helping you make better decisions on how you can play a productive role in helping your firm compete and thrive in the face of constant digital disruption.
- What must you understand to align your efforts to support your executives' changing competitive strategies?
- How can you ensure that your business architecture, business process, and information architecture practices are key enablers for constant change and innovation?
- What roles do business process management, content management, big data, and analytics play in creating digital innovations?
- What technologies, architectures, processes, and skills do you need to introduce digital disruptions into your organization?
- How can you sustain digital innovation while managing within the realities of your current business?
Forrester's Embracing Digital Disruption Forum attendees receive complimentary access to Forrester's Developing Digital Disruption Forum. These Events are being held simultaneously to allow you to network with more business leaders, bring additional team members, and access valuable additional content relevant to your challenges and responsibilities.
Connect With Forrester And Event Attendees
LinkedIn: Network with other attendees.
Blogs: Follow analysts covering your role.
Communities: Extend conversations through your role community.
Facebook: Stay connected through Forrester Events pages.
Who Should Attend?
Business Process Professionals and Enterprise Architecture Professionals.
- Compelling keynotes by industry executives and Forrester analysts.
- In-depth track sessions designed for your role.
- Personalized meetings with Forrester analysts.
- Networking with more than 350 peers, analysts, and industry executives.
- Technology solutions from leading agencies and solution providers.
"Well done. This was my first Forrester conference. I feel empowered to go back and tackle those issues plaguing my company to make it more efficient."
George D., Analyst
"I'd like to thank Forrester so much for putting on such a fantastic event. I learned a great deal and got a vast amount of insight from this conference. The vendor set-up was well done. The analysts were invaluable. Loved it. Thank you again."
Josh C., IT Strategy Analyst
"Wonderful conference - nice mix of topics represented by both industry research/thought leaders and customer/practitioners who have had success."
Seyerle B., Sr. IT Business Analyst