Learn How To Bind Technology Into Your Business Strategy
This one-day Event will bring together CIOs, CTOs, and thought leaders from around the world to expand their thinking, learn from one another, and share best practices.
Click here to hear Bobby Cameron speak on the upcoming APAC Summits.
For more information, call our APAC events team at +65 6809 2032
This Forum has Passed.
KEY ISSUES THIS FORUM WILL ADDRESS
- Business technology strategic planning. Develop and execute a joint business technology strategic planning process and ensure technology components are embedded in business planning.
- Innovation. Nurture and facilitate technology-led innovation throughout the enterprise by changing existing rigid process in favor of a more agile and lean approach.
- Disruptive technologies. Collaborate and engage with employees, partners, and customers using social and mobile technologies and identify opportunities for agility, efficiency and growth by leveraging new disruptive technologies.
The Forrester Event Difference
- The quality of the Forrester keynotes. Presentations are backed by thousands of interviews with technology leaders, business executives, and vendors.
- Exclusive audiences. Forrester Forum attendees include executives from the highest organizational levels.
- Integration of organizational, technological, and business issues. Forrester Forums provide a comprehensive understanding of the challenges ahead and how your company can overcome them.
Who Should Attend?
- CIOs, CTOs, or senior-most IT leaders at end user companies.
- CIOs or CTOs at technology vendors with at least $1 billion in annual revenue.
- Chief architects or senior-most IT strategy leaders at end user companies.
- Chief architects or senior-most IT strategy leaders at technology vendors with at least $1 billion in annual revenue.
"Forrester analysts do an excellent job — complex issues explained and debated in simple terms."
Dave K., CIO