Architecting Tomorrow's Business Outcomes
Digital disrupts business models and value streams, introduces new competitive threats, and comes with new demands from your customers and employees.
Forget simply supporting tomorrow's business outcomes. The technology, competencies, and skills you put in place today will embody your digital business future.
Join leading industry executives, Forrester analysts, and peers to learn how to thrive in the digital age.
This Forum has Passed.
The drumbeat of business change is speeding up. Digital technology — social, mobile, analytics, cloud, and devices — disrupts business models and value streams, introduces new competitive threats, and comes with new demands from your customers and employees. Digital technology also changes the path your business must take to achieve outcomes. Business growth demands using information to build customer loyalty, predict new opportunities and possibilities, and deliver engaging experiences across channels and touchpoints. Business optimization rests on smarter business processes and application foundations to support future business change. On top of this, your business leaders need you to chart a path for embedding digital capability into future products and services.
Your leaders demand new strategies, new architectures, new ecosystems, and new competencies. You now play a central role in defining new technology-fueled destinations to achieve business outcomes and thrive in the digital age.
Forrester designed this Forum to address tomorrow's digital-fueled business outcome challenges. It is comprised of dedicated programs for each of the following decision-makers:
- For CIOs: Mastering Tomorrow’s Business Outcomes. Understand the demands that tomorrow’s digital-fueled business outcomes place on leadership, competencies, and ecosystems.
- For Enterprise Architecture Professionals: Architecting Tomorrow’s Business Outcomes. Paint tomorrow’s vision, integrate with your business, and define the new solution architectures required to deliver tomorrow’s business outcomes.
- For Infrastructure & Operations Professionals: Delivering Tomorrow’s Business Outcomes. Set new paths to deliver the agility and flexibility needed to ensure the business outcomes of the digital age.
- For Security & Risk Professionals: Securing Tomorrow’s Business Outcomes. Rethink security and run at digital threats and risks to secure tomorrow’s business outcomes.
- For Sourcing & Vendor Management Professionals: Sourcing Tomorrow’s Business Outcomes. Redefine partner ecosystems and strategies to fuel tomorrow’s business outcomes.
Connect With Forrester And Event Attendees
Who Should Attend?
Business technology leaders including:
- Enterprise Architecture Professionals.
- Infrastructure & Operations Professionals.
- Security & Risk Professionals.
- Sourcing & Vendor Management Professionals.
- Compelling keynotes by industry executives and Forrester analysts.
- In-depth track sessions designed for your role.
- Personalized meetings with Forrester analysts.
- Networking with more than 1,000 peers, analysts, and industry executives.
- Technology solutions from leading agencies and solution providers.
"The forums are a great opportunity to network with peers in various industries and gain insight into how they are solving problems that we all face."
— Kevin Garne, Freese and Nichols
"Another very fine forum with up to date topics and vibrant discussion. I always come away with several new ideas. Thank you!"
— Ken Refner, Director, IT Supplier Management, Apollo Group
"Very well designed to get valuable and actionable take away lessons and data for my organization."
— Nadir Ammour, Monitoring Systems and Data Flow, Head of Data Flow, Sanofi Aventis Group