Securing Tomorrow’s Business Outcomes
Your leaders demand new strategies, new architectures, new ecosystems, and new competencies. You and your team must secure tomorrow’s digital-fueled business outcomes in the digital age.
Forrester has designed this Forum to address tomorrow’s digital-fueled business outcome challenges and how you can play a more relevant and vocal role with your business leaders.
This Forum has Passed.
Digital capability — social, mobile, cloud, data, and analytics — disrupts business models and value streams, introduces new competitive threats, and comes with new demands from your customers and employees. Digital also changes the path your leaders must take to achieve future business outcomes. To grow, our businesses must expand into new markets, acquire new customers, embrace different partners, and deliver innovative products and services with embedded digital capability — safely and securely. And that’s our challenge as Security & Risk Professionals; we must manage the risks introduced by these new digital capabilities and provide secure, trustworthy products and services to our employees, customers, and partners.
What Attendees Will Gain
Attendees will gain insight into:
- Tomorrow’s business outcomes. Learn from our research and industry speakers what business outcomes executives seek and what technology competencies they demand.
- New demands on security and risk programs. Learn new ways to protect your organization’s brand and manage risk to secure tomorrow’s business outcomes.
- Flexible security that embeds in the business to support digital business outcomes. Gain new strategies and tools for securing extended, cloud, and mobile environments, protecting your critical customer and business data, responding to tomorrow’s cybersecurity threats, and deploying innovative security technology, intelligence, and services.
- Business-oriented risk management to drive digital business outcomes. Develop the skills, governance, and processes to identify, evaluate, and treat new types of risk.
Why Attend A Forrester Forum
- Accelerate your success. Through keynote and track sessions led by Forrester analysts, we deliver thought leadership and practical advice designed for your role that you can apply to your business challenges the day you return to the office.
- Learn from your peers and other experts in the field. Industry speakers — who are dealing with the same challenges as you — will share their success stories and respond to your questions.
- Engage with Forrester analysts. Through prescheduled 1-On-1 Analyst Meetings, you can engage with Forrester analysts to work through how to apply what you are learning at the Forum when you are back at your company.
- Connect with peers. During discussions and roundtables or over a drink, share and gain knowledge and new perspectives from a network of peers — more than 250 delegates attend — facing similar challenges.
- Get exclusive first look at new research and survey data. Be the first to hear about Forrester's latest big ideas and survey results.
Connect With Forrester And Event Attendees
Who Should Attend?
- Chief information security officer (CISO)
- VPs, directors, or managers of information security
- VPs, directors, or managers of information risk
- VPs, directors, or managers of IT security
- VPs, directors, or managers of IT risk
"The analyst sessions were outstanding, as always."
Michael Duff, Director Program Management, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
"Relevant information, good value."
Phil Nash, Director Industry Analyst Relations, Symantec
“Relevant information, good value”
Phil Nash, Symantec, Director Industry Analyst Relations