Serving Customers Across Multiple Touchpoints
Rising customer expectations and the rapid evolution of digital touchpoints like the mobile Internet have left eBusiness teams struggling to keep up with the pace of change. To stay ahead, you must use the full potential of online and mobile technologies to develop a new generation of digital sales and service that is simple, ubiquitous, personal, empowering, and reassuring.
Our eBusiness & Channel Strategy Summit 2012 will empower you with relevant and actionable insights to help you and your teams address these challenges and drive competitive advantage on your journey to agile commerce.
This Forum has Passed.
eBusiness and channel strategy leaders will create next-generation digital sales and service offerings by implementing what we call agile commerce. Agile commerce is an approach to supporting customers across multiple touchpoints that requires in-depth understanding of customer behavior and a more flexible organization and technology infrastructure than most firms have today.
Forrester's eBusiness & Channel Strategy Summit 2012 will empower you with relevant and actionable insights to help you and your teams address these challenges and drive competitive advantage on your journey to agile commerce. We will help you:
- Understand the impact of mobile and social technologies on the way customers research, buy, and get service across multiple touchpoints.
- Integrate digital channels with human touchpoints like the telephone and stores or branches.
- Organize the people, processes, and technologies needed for an agile approach to serving customers across multiple channels.
- Improve multichannel attribution to drive overall sales and reduce internal channel conflict.
Key Questions This Forum Will Answer
- How do you create individualized experiences for a diverse group of customers?
- Which new technologies will be the most disruptive . . . and when?
- How much will the app Internet change how customers behave?
- What impact will mobile digital wallets have on customer behavior?
- What's the future of stores and branches? What's the right role for the telephone?
- Why do eBusiness teams need to begin the journey to agile commerce?
- How do you organize to deliver sales and service across multiple touchpoints?
- What should eBusiness and channel strategy executives prioritize?
- What are the best-practice measurement techniques?
Forrester's eBusiness & Channel Strategy Summit attendees receive complimentary access to Forrester's Interactive Marketing Summit. These Events are being held simultaneously to allow you to network with more business leaders, bring additional team members, and access valuable content relevant to your challenges and responsibilities.
Who Should Attend?
- eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals who must define and execute strategies to serve customers across multiple touchpoints.
- Technology and service providers seeking to drive sales and service innovation through established and emerging digital technologies.
- Compelling keynotes by industry executives and Forrester analysts.
- In-depth track sessions designed for your role.
- Personalized meetings with Forrester analysts.
- Networking with more than 200 peers, analysts, and industry executives.
- Technology solutions from leading agencies and solution providers.
Connect With Forrester And Event Attendees
LinkedIn: Network with other attendees.
Blogs: Follow analysts covering your role.
Communities: Extend conversations through your role community.
Facebook: Stay connected through Forrester Events pages.