While many companies successfully manage fraud on web and mobile channels, often they fall behind on the phone channel: Fraudsters can easily enroll in online account access, take over accounts, and conduct fraudulent transactions over the phone much easier than they can online. This webinar teaches you how to combat call center fraud.
- Common Call Center Fraud Types In Financial Services And Retail
- Best Practices For Reducing Fraud With Enrollments
- Best Practices For Authentication Of Callers On IVR And By A Representative (How Many And What Credentials To Ask Of A Caller And When)
- Best Practices For Authorization Of Transactions
- Best Practices For Call Recording And Logging For Fraud Forensics
- Empowering Your Call Center Representatives To Catch Fraud