This webinar introduces a new framework to hire and more rapidly enable salespeople to successfully and sustainably engage in valuable conversations with their various buyers (e.g., executives). In the age of the customer, 20th-century sales onboarding — current training methods to enable new B2B salespeople — is obsolete and far too ineffective. Learn to revise current practices that unnecessarily extend the time interval from hire-to-sales-production and lead to costly loss or misalignment of sales talent.
- Why is current-state onboarding obsolete?
- What sales onboarding and development practices must change?
- What is a new framework for engaging and developing buyer-aligned salespeople?
- Stop delivering onboarding as an event.
- Provide a buyer-centered holistic development path for increased sales productivity.
Vendors mentioned: HireVue and Qstream