In June, members of the Forrester Leadership Boards Technology Sales Enablement Council convened in Barcelona to share best practices and different approaches to how they have successfully used the SIMPLE framework to drive varying degrees of success. During our day together, we walked through different scenarios in which council members have applied the tool to:
- Define and communicate the scope and the role of their department.
- Create alignment with other groups that are also responsible for better supporting the field and creating partnerships to drive cross-functional coordination.
- Help visualize for executive leadership how big the "random acts of sales support" problem is and how it inhibits success.
We learned that our most successful clients have all embraced the SIMPLE framework and are realizing different benefits at different stages of their journey.
To get the most out of the session, please read the report "A SIMPLE Sales Enablement Framework" in advance because this teleconference will pick up from where that report leaves off and focus more on providing the color you need to leverage this powerful resource.
- I’ve read the report and it makes sense conceptually — how do I apply it?
- How can I use it to better articulate the scope of my team and manage expectations with different executive groups?
- How do I get executive management to see how big and disparate the problem is, so that we take action to start stamping out the random acts of sales support?
- What is the relationship between the SIMPLE framework and the hidden costs of sales support, so that I can start making a case to the finance department?
- How do I use the leadership disciplines to help me navigate all of the internal issues that come up with fixing these complex problems?