How We Help
Forrester Consulting brings the Cloud Computing Playbook — and the analysts behind it — directly to your organization. Through custom analyst-led engagements that increase stakeholder buy-in, we deliver cross-industry insights and best practices, providing you with tools and frameworks to harness the cloud for business responsiveness.
- Onsite Cloud Vision Workshops. These half- and full-day onsite workshops expose your key stakeholders to the latest trends, cross-industry best practices, and competitive benchmarks for cloud adoption and usage. Workshops help you build internal support and validate and refine your objectives for your cloud strategy.
- Business Cases. Using our proprietary Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) methodology, we guide you toward building a business case that quantifies the financial costs and benefits of moving from ad hoc cloud investment to a comprehensive strategy.
- Cloud Maturity Assessment. Employing Forrester's structured, rigorous methodology, we evaluate your existing operational maturity against best practices and assess your readiness to execute a holistic cloud computing strategy.
- Strategic Plans And Road Maps. Build a strategic plan that includes key milestones and appropriate timelines based on cross-industry best practices. Working with Forrester, you can create a road map that links cloud strategy with business objectives, shapes future capital needs, and guides service selection.
- Cloud Vendor Evaluations. Leverage our transparent Forrester Wave™ vendor evaluation methodology to ensure that you select appropriate vendor partners for executing your cloud strategy.
- Performance Management. Optimize the results of your move to cloud by developing the right metrics and communication strategies for transitioning your staff and the business team to the new cloud model. This consulting offering applies the Balanced Scorecard methodology to your environment and enables you to develop metrics that are more appropriate and relevant for business and IT leaders.