Claire Schooley

Principal Analyst serving Application Development & Delivery PROFESSIONALS

As a principal analyst, Claire supports Application Development & Delivery Professionals. She covers the strategy and technology associated with talent management, including performance, succession planning, formal and informal learning, and recruiting. She also researches the effect of retiring workers and the new generation of workers on human capital management and development. In addition, Claire leads Forrester's work on change management from the people perspective.

Previous Work Experience

Claire has more than 25 years of experience in education, management, and consulting. She came to Forrester through its acquisition of Giga Information Group. Prior to joining Giga, she assisted organizations in creating the vision, development plan, and policy for HR departments working with educators and community members. She also developed and produced eLearning courses for educators.

Previously, Claire directed and managed math and science technology training institutes at Lawrence Hall of Science, University of California, Berkeley, which assisted educators in integrating technology into the public school curriculum. She also evaluated computer and video coursework and produced video programs.

Additionally, Claire served as director of Instruction Television Service for KQED in San Francisco. She developed the broadcast service for schools, advised administrators, and produced educational programs for children and adults.

Education

Claire holds a B.S. from Bridgewater State College and an M.S. in education from Northeastern University. She has completed doctoral work in elementary education at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Refine your results

Date Range

Role

Methodology

Industry

Region

Vendor

8 results in Reports

  • Claire Schooley
  • Enterprise Social
  • For Application Development & Delivery Professionals

    Report:The Millennials Are Here! Are You Prepared?

    The Millennials, born between 1980 and 2000, are now entering the workplace. They bring sharp technology skills, a desire for challenging work, flexibility, mobility, and an ability to work well in...

    • Downloads: 1083
  • For Application Development & Delivery Professionals

    Report:Transform Strategic Processes For Talent Management And Employee Engagement

    Processes: The Human Resource Management Playbook

    This report, the processes component of the human resource management (HRM) playbook, enables application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals, CIOs, and their HR business partners to...

    • Downloads: 1011
  • For CIO Professionals

    Report:Get Serious About Informal Learning

    Formal learning works for 20% of learning needs, while informal learning handles the other 80%. In the past, informal learning was turning to ask your teammate a question. Today, the rise of Web 2.0...

    • Downloads: 804
  • For CIO Professionals

    Report:Social Business And Collaboration Success Hinges On Effective Change Management

    Change Management: The Social Business And Collaboration Playbook

    It's often said, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." Nowhere in the world of enterprise technology management is this adage more fitting than in social business and...

    • Downloads: 751
  • For CIO Professionals

    Report:Informal Methods Challenge Corporate Learning

    Learning Organizations Must Incorporate Informal Tools Into Their Total Learning Programs

    There is a new employee learning paradigm. The formal course with multiple lessons is still around and will always have a place in the learning hierarchy, but informal learning with "knowledge...

    • Downloads: 735
  • For Application Development & Delivery Professionals

    Report:Informal Learning Garners Acceptance As A Legitimate Learning Approach

    As Millennials, with their Digital Native technology skills and experience with social media, stream into the workforce, businesses must re-evaluate their approach to corporate learning so that...

    • Downloads: 589
  • Report:How Kelly Services Implemented Onboarding To Retain Quality Workers

    Kelly Services did not have a formal onboarding program. New hires spent a few hours hearing about the company, its policies and procedures, and then learned on the job — some succeeded, others...

    • Downloads: 378
  • For Application Development & Delivery Professionals

    Report:How To Maintain Your Learning Program In A Down Economy

    The world's economic woes present new opportunities for innovative forms of learning using technology that many organizations already have: informal learning, eLearning, and blended learning....

    • Downloads: 397