Beyond The Campaign: Deliver Real-Time Customer Value
Marketing campaigns are dead. Why? Because people despise and distrust push-style marketing methods that interrupt or intercept them — 49% of consumers don't trust digital ads; 38% don't trust emails; and 36% don't trust information in branded apps. What consumers want is genuine value from their interactions with brands, but most marketers fail to deliver it.
This Forum will teach you the competencies and skills your organization will need in the next digital decade.
This Forum has Passed.
How can you break free from the rigid, batch-based campaign orientation that keeps you from delivering your customers immediate value? By focusing on the utility — not the cleverness — of your programs. This isn't science fiction. It's a necessity for any marketer who wants to be relevant in the next digital decade.
Attendees will learn:
- How the post-campaign era transforms brand building.
- What utility marketing is and how it differs from campaign-based approaches.
- How to launch programs that balance business objectives with customers' needs.
- How to use marketing automation technology to deliver highly contextual, real-time interactions.
Why Attend A Forrester Event
- Accelerate your success. Through keynote and track sessions led by Forrester analysts, we deliver thought leadership and practical advice designed for your role that you can apply to your business challenges the day you return to the office.
- Learn from your peers and other experts in the field. Industry speakers, who are dealing with the same challenges as you, will share their success stories and respond to your questions.
- Engage with Forrester analysts. Through prescheduled 1-On-1 Analyst Meetings, you can engage with Forrester analysts to work through how to apply what you are learning at the Forum when you are back at your company.
- Connect with peers. During discussions and roundtables or over a drink, share and gain knowledge and new perspectives from a network of peers — more than 300 delegates attend — facing similar challenges.
- Get an exclusive first look at new research and survey data. Be the first to hear about Forrester's latest big ideas and survey results.
Connect With Forrester And Event Attendees
Twitter: Follow the Forum buzz at #FORRForum.
Networking: Network with analysts, speakers, and attendees during the many networking breaks throughout the day and during the event cocktail reception in the Solutions Showcase.
Mobile App: Customize your Forum schedule and connect with attendees.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing leaders with brand responsibilities.
- VPs and directors of marketing communications and media.
- VPs and directors of digital and interactive marketing.
- Senior marketing leaders responsible for marketing innovation.
"It was an excellent chance to see industry-leading brands tell us why they are leading, how they think, and what they experiment with."
— Laurie Hermance-Moore, Associate Director, Resource Interactive
"Very useful, actionable ideas addressing issues I have been grappling with. Lots to take back and share."
— Patricia Hudson, Senior Vice President, Mechanics Bank