In the age of the customer, the customer is at the center of your company. Digital is increasingly the focal point of an enterprise strategy to effectively engage with and satisfy customers. Software is essential to your ability to deliver unified digital customer experiences. Therefore, companies need to reexamine their software portfolio in light of the demand to provide unified experiences across the Web, mobile, and social. The answer is the digital customer experience platform.
This webinar presents Forrester's research on the emerging market of platforms that combine 14 capabilities imperative to successful delivery of digital experiences, such as web content management, eCommerce, analytics, and optimization tools. As Application Development & Delivery Professionals help marketers and other business stakeholders source and implement customer engagement capabilities, these platforms provide comprehensive toolsets to answer customer-facing requirements.
- Review Of The Rise Of The Digital Customer Experience Platform
- What Forrester Defines As Crucial To Digital Customer Experience Platforms
- Vendor Offerings And Different Approaches To Fulfilling These Requirements
- Forrester's Recommendations On Sourcing And Implementing These Platforms
- Reassess technology options to support your 2014 digital transformation.
- Consider how best to leverage existing vendor technologies in your growing digital customer experience software stack.
Acquia, Adobe, Bridgeline, Demandware, Digital, Digital River, Ektron, HP Autonomy, HubSpot, Hybris, IBM, OpenText, Oracle, Razorfish, salesforce.com, SapientNitro, SDL, Sitecore.