In Forrester's 60-criteria evaluation of desktop videoconferencing vendors, we identified the 10 most significant software providers — Avaya, Blue Jeans Network, Cisco, IBM, IOCOM, LifeSize, Microsoft, PGi, Polycom, and Vidyo — in the category and researched, analyzed, and scored their products. This webinar details our findings about how well each product fulfills our criteria and where they stand in relation to each other to help the collaboration leadership team select the right solution for their environment.
- How desktop videoconferencing changes the game, and why buyers should plan to support video on multiple devices.
- What are the different categories of desktop videoconferencing solutions?
- The Forrester Wave™ and the results.
- What Forrester clients should do with this information.
- A better understanding of trends in videoconferencing and how firms should plan to support the technology across multiple devices.
- The key product selection criteria and the leaders in this market.
Vendors Mentioned: Avaya, Blue Jeans Network, Cisco, IBM, IOCOM, LifeSize, Microsoft, PGi, Polycom, and Vidyo.