Delivering a great customer experience requires active participation from all employees across the organization, from the executive suite to the front line. This webinar defines employee engagement in a customer experience context and explains why it's important for delivering great experiences. It also identifies best practices for cultivating a shared customer experience vision, proven methods for empowering employees, and strategies for sustaining successful culture transformation efforts.
- Why Employee Engagement Matters
- Examples And Best Practices From Companies That Leverage Employee Engagement To Provide Better Customer Experience
- Recommendations For Delivering Better Customer Experience Through Engaged Employees
- Why Employee Engagement Matters To CX
- How To Drive Greater Employee Engagement And Leverage That To Deliver Better Customer Experiences
Vendors mentioned: Gallup, Kenexa, Root, and Walker.