Join Forrester analysts Peter O'Neill, Kim Celestre, and Zachary Reiss-Davis for an energetic review of Forrester's 6th Annual 2012 B2B Groundswell Awards winners and finalists. This year, we received a total of 45 submissions from B2B companies of various sizes and industries. We judged the submissions based on criteria set for each of the Groundswell categories of Listening, Talking, Energizing, Spreading, Supporting, and Embracing.
We are excited about this year's Groundswell Awards winners because they reflect an evolution in B2B social marketing. Marketers have shifted their attention from "media" to "social" as they strive to increase engagement with their communities of customers and brand advocates. Our winners and finalists will inspire you to raise the bar for your future social marketing strategies. In this webinar, Peter, Kim, and Zachary:
- Explain the judging criteria for this year's 2012 B2B Groundswell Awards.
- Walk you through the winners and finalists across each of Forrester's social objectives of Listening, Talking, Energizing, Spreading, Supporting, and Embracing.
- Provide prescriptive guidance on how to incorporate our winners' best practices into your 2013 marketing strategies.
- The 2012 B2B Groundswell Awards Process
- Our Winners And Finalists
- How To Incorporate The Groundswell Awards Winners' Best Practices Into Your Marketing Strategy