Every Web site has usability flaws that stop customers from buying products or services, finding information, and getting help. Yet many of these problems are easy to find and
Every Web site has usability flaws that stop customers from buying products or services, finding information, and getting help. Yet many of these problems are easy to find and not much harder to fix – if you know what to look for.
Whether you're responsible for online customer experience, interactive marketing, or overall eBusiness performance you need a fast, objective way to spot the common – but serious – design problems that hurt online business performance. This hands-on Workshop teaches participants the same objective techniques Forrester analysts use to find well-known usability problems for research and for clients. These methods apply to any type of site, including B2C or B2B Web sites, extranets, and intranets.
Based on Forrester's long-running Web Site Review Workshop, this one-day intensive session helps participants uncover 10 Web design problems that afflict more than half of the 1,200 sites tested by Forrester, are easy to spot, and produce ROI when fixed.
One-day session. Participants learn the fundamentals of expert reviews, followed by an interactive session on how to conduct 10 tests that uncover top Web design flaws. Each test is illustrated by examples of sites that pass it and sites that fail it – attendees take away screen captures that provide a lasting reminder of what they learned. Next, participants perform these tests on their own sites, guided by Forrester analysts and supported by peers.
The Forrester scorecard and presentation of findings. Attendees leave with a scorecard and a slide deck that highlights the usability problems they found on their own sites. To help them make the most of their scorecards, attendees review their findings with Forrester analysts and peers and receive specific recommendations for specific Web design fixes.
This Workshop has Passed.
Who Should Attend?
- Customer Experience professionals
- eBusiness & Channel Strategy professionals
- Interactive Marketing professionals
- CMO & Marketing Leadership professionals
- Direct Marketing professionals
- Technology Product Management & Marketing professionals
- Learn a rifle-shot approach to finding Web usability problems.
- Boost online sales and cut service costs by removing roadblocks that prevent your customers from achieving their online goals.
- Improve satisfaction scores from your Web customers.
- Gain confidence in your ability to provide feedback and guidance on site design – hold your own with designers and marketers.
- Find best practices and opportunities by applying Forrester's user experience tests to competitors' sites.
"I really enjoyed the experience. It's good to knock heads with people from different areas of the business. Well orchestrated day I thought."
- Art Director, EMC
Attendees consistently rate this Workshop a 10 out of 10.