Firms look to customer experience as a way to win and keep customers while fending off competition. They're right to do so: Forrester's research shows that customer experience
Firms look to customer experience as a way to win and keep customers while fending off competition. They're right to do so: Forrester's research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty metrics such as purchase intent and likelihood to recommend. But just copying the practices of leaders like Zappos or Ritz-Carlton doesn't guarantee success -- and may take a firm down a path that's damaging to its brand. Instead, companies need a structured approach to creating a customized plan of action.
In this interactive Workshop, Forrester analysts help you determine a customer experience strategy that's specific to your brand and your customers. They also share ideas on how firms build support for customer experience efforts, use tools like voice of the customer and customer journey mapping, and utilize change frameworks and cultural levers to dramatically improve customer experiences and infuse customer-centric DNA into a company's culture. The Workshop provides ample time for you to apply the concepts to your firm through hands-on exercises and to brainstorm with other attendees.
During this full day of presentations, hands-on exercises, and discussions, Forrester analysts help you:
- Refine your customer experience strategy.
- Grow executive support for customer experience.
- Enhance your voice of the customer (VoC) program.
- Move from intentions to actions by managing change and influencing culture.
This Workshop has Passed.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief customer officers
- Directors or VPs of marketing
- Executives involved with companywide customer experience initiatives
- Learn customer experience concepts and methodologies that you can use at your firm.
- See how to apply the concepts through hands-on exercises.
- Step back from your day-to-day activities to think about breakthrough strategies.
- Develop action plans to bring back to your company.
- Connect with other Forrester clients who are interested in customer experience initiatives.