Event Registration Terms & Conditions
All payments must be made prior to attendance at the Event. Payment is due the earlier of: 1) net 30 days upon signature date, or 2) the date of the Event. This includes payment in the form of a Member ticket, Service Units, company check, or credit card. Payment will be collected for all outstanding Event fees prior to allowing the attendee to enter the Event. Please note: The client discount applies to any company retaining at least $15,000 in contract value in Forrester Research services. Pricing does not include cost of attendees’ travel or accommodations. Additional sales, use or other taxes may apply.
Team Registration Discounts
When four colleagues from the same company register for an Event at the same time with payment, the fifth colleague may attend free. Subsequent cancellation of any paying member of the team will result in a charge for the free attendee. The “Fifth Person Free” discount applies to credit card or check payments only. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers, including Early Bird and sponsor rates. For questions or information on Event registrations or for multiple seat discounts, please contact the Forrester Events Team.
Forrester must receive written notification of any cancellation. If written notice of cancellation is received by Forrester more than 31 days prior to the date of the Event (on or before August 14, 2021), Forrester will refund 100% of the fee. If written notice of cancellation is received by Forrester 16-30 days prior to the date of the Event (from August 15, 2021 through August 29, 2021), Forrester will refund 50% of the fee. If written notice of cancellation is received by Forrester 0-15 days prior to the date of the Event (from August 30, 2021 through the Event), the participating company shall be liable for 100% of the fee. In accordance with the foregoing, cancellation 0-15 days prior to the date of the event or other nonattendance of the Event will result in forfeiture of the ticket, which may include, without limitation, Member tickets, Forum Seats, or Service Units (if used to cover the cost of the Event) and no refunds will be issued. Event tickets that are obtained pursuant to a separate contract with Forrester may have different cancellation terms that govern.
Please note that in the event of ticket cancellation, Forrester is not responsible for cancelling your travel plans or hotel reservations; Forrester is not responsible for any cost incurred by or associated with your cancellation.
Use the following address for all correspondence regarding cancellation inquiries for Events in APAC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the cancellation cutoff date, payments made are not refundable for any reason including but limited to failure to use conference attendee credentials due to illness or due to any event beyond the reasonable control of the parties, such as an act of God, natural disaster, travel-related problems or an act of terrorism.
Substitutions and Ticket Sharing
Each Event registration is for one person only. Event tickets may not be split or shared. With advance notice (more than 4 weeks from the Event), tickets purchased for a specific Event can be transferred to a different Event within the same calendar year.
Event Ticket Usage Policy
Clients can use the Event ticket they receive with their paid Forrester subscription to attend a Forrester Event during their subscription term (“Member Ticket”). A Leadership Board Member Ticket must be used by the individual to whom it was issued. Tickets received during one subscription year cannot be rolled over and used in subsequent subscription years. Member Tickets are not valid for Forrester Workshops.
Forrester has partnered with our mobile app provider to bring to you the Forrester Events mobile app. If you have given permission, other users of the App may see information such as your attendee profile and posts. Should you choose to have your profile visible, your name, company, title, city, state, and country will be shared.
Sharing Your Information with Event Sponsors
- Pre-Event Lists.
- Pre-Event List. Sponsors of a Forrester event are provided a “Pre-Event List” for event staffing purposes. The list contains job level, industry, and company name of individuals that have registered for the event.
- Opt-In Pre-Event List. In addition to the job level, industry and company information stated above, prior to the start of the event you may opt-in to sharing your name, title, company and e-mail address with all sponsors of the event. Should you opt-in you may receive communications from sponsors related to the event.
- Event Sponsor Space Lists.
- Live Events: Forum event attendees are provided with badges having bar codes that may be scanned at sponsored activities or sponsor booths. Attendee contact information (first name, last name, title, company, email, work phone, work address, work state, work zip code, country) is transferred to any sponsor that scans the badge.
- Virtual Events: When visiting a sponsor’s virtual space in the Event’s Marketplace, the sponsor is able to see your name, title, and company in real-time. If you download information or view anything in the sponsor’s virtual space, then your contact information (first name, last name, title, company, email, work phone, work address, work state, work zip code, country) is transferred to the sponsor in real-time for the sponsor’s use in marketing.
- Sponsored Event Lists and RFID badge scanning.
- Live Events: When attending an event session sponsored by a third party, your badge may be scanned. Attendee contact information (first name, last name, title, company, email, work phone, work address, work state, work zip code, country) is transferred to any sponsor that scans the badge. Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology may be used to scan a badge when attending certain sessions at events held in the United States. Please note that signage outside such sponsored sessions will alert an attendee if the RFID functionality of a badge is being used at that session. If so, by walking into these sessions you agree to have your badge automatically scanned and your contact information shared with the session sponsor.
- Virtual Events: When attending a virtual session sponsored by a third party you agree to the transfer of your contact information (first name, last name, title, company, email, work phone, work address, work state, work zip code) by Forrester to the sponsor for the sponsor’s marketing purposes.
Photographs and Video
Photographs and/or video may be taken at the Event by Forrester, or others on behalf of Forrester that include your image or likeness. By attending the Event, you agree that Forrester may edit and use such photographs and/or video for any marketing, promotional or other purpose without compensation to you.