CX APAC 2022 will bring you immersive experiences that provide invaluable insights and actionable advice to drive better business results. During the event, we’ll give you guidance on how to grow your vision, improve your strategy, hone your skills, and expand your community. We’re excited to offer you:
- 10+ role-based sessions aligned to your priorities.
- Numerous session formats to meet your learning style including analyst presentations, panel discussions, fireside chats, and more.
- Marketplace opportunities to help you find the right solution provider for your marketing, sales, and product needs.
- Networking opportunities to help you expand your community, meet with Forrester analysts, and connect with peers facing similar challenges.
- Ethical marketing
- Employee experience
- The future of customer service
- How to design for emotions
- Customer analytics and insights
- Customer complaints
- And more
Our Leadership Focus
Who they are: Chief Customer Officer; Chief Experience Officer; Chief Client Officer; EVP, SVP, and VP of Customer Experience; Director of Customer Experience; VP/Director of Customer Intelligence (CI)
- Establish, fund, and scale the CX function
- Collect and analyse data for customer insights
- Embed customer insights into the business
- Design experiences that drive loyalty
- Enable CX with technology
- Measure CX performance and prove ROI
Who they are: Chief Marketing Officer; Chief Brand Officer; SVP Marketing & Communications; Regional/Divisional Head/(S)VP of Marketing
- Demonstrate the business value of marketing
- Earn brand devotion
- Champion the customer
- Lead a high-performing team
- Modernise marketing capabilities
- Select and optimise partnerships
- Innovate go-to-market approaches
Who they are:
- Head/VP/Director of Digital Strategy
- Head/VP/Director of Digital Business
- Head/VP/Director of Digital Products & Solutions
- Head/VP/Director of Digital Channels
- Head/VP/Director of Digital
- Head/VP/Director of E-Commerce
- Head/VP/Director of Omnichannel
2021 Event Highlights
Jumpstarting And Sustaining A Purposeful CX Transformation
A strong customer-centric culture underpins successful CX transformations. For most organisations, this will require a multi-year journey toward a new mindset and a new way of operating.
In an intriguing conversation with Todd Stevenson, chief member outcomes officer of Colonial First State, we explored best practices and common challenges to jump-start a sustain a purposeful customer-centric culture transformation.
Be A Rainmaker - Align Your CX Business Case To Revenue Growth
While researching what makes successful CX teams stand out, we uncovered a group of “Rainmaker” leaders who built their business case with new products, ventures, markets and customer segments.
At our 2021 event, Forrester’s Su Doyle explored what “Rainmakers” do differently and how you can apply their growth strategies to your CX success story.