A Deep Dive Into Asia Pacific Consumers' Online Behavior
November 18, 2009
Why Read This Report
For the past four years, Forrester has been tracking consumers' online and offline behavior in Asia Pacific. This is a dedicated report about Asia Pacific consumers' online behavior aimed at understanding the changes in this emerging medium. This year's data shows a vast diversity among Asia Pacific markets when it comes to the amount of time consumers spend with online media, adoption of social activities, and the increasing uptake of mobile Internet.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Consumers Help Us To Track Their Own Behavior
- High-Speed Internet In Asia Pacific Has An Impact On Media Consumption
- Asia Pacific Consumers Are Active Online Users, But Activities Vary By Country
- Mobile Internet Is An Extension Of The Online World In Asia Pacific
WHAT IT MEANS
- Every Asia Pacific Market Is Unique And Requires A Different Strategy
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Consumer Usage Of Kiosks And Self-Service Checkout Tools
December 8, 2009 | Sucharita Mulpuru
2016 China Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark
June 6, 2016 | Xiaofeng Wang
Brief: Measure Your Mobile Marketing Performance
March 25, 2016 | Gene Cao