A Deep Dive Into European Consumers' Online Behavior, 2009
Consumers' Uptake Of Social Activities Deepens Their Online Engagement
August 13, 2009
Why Read This Report
For more than 10 years, Forrester has been tracking consumers' online and offline behavior in Europe. In recent years, we've published a dedicated report about their online behavior to understand the changes in this emerging medium. This year's European data shows a continuous growth in the amount of time that consumers spend with online media, including the widespread adoption of social activities that, in turn, has deepened their engagement with the Net.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Consumers Help Us Track Their Own Online Behavior
- Broadband Uptake Changes European Consumers' Online Behavior
- Social Computing Activities Are Becoming More Attractive To Online Europeans
- Key Groups Use The Web In Different Ways
WHAT IT MEANS
- As The Web Matures, Consumers Specialize In Their Online Activities
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents