B2B Marketers Must Focus On Partnership And Experimentation As 2012 Budgets Rise
April 25, 2012
Why Read This Report
Business-to-business (B2B) marketing budget growth accelerated in 2012. This report reveals major trends in where those budgets are growing, helps senior marketers benchmark their budget allocation against that of their industry peers, and identifies the key drivers of marketing budget allocation decisions.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- B2B Marketers Enter Their Second Year Of Budget Growth
- Investment Shifts To Marketing Operations And Product Marketing
- Past Experience Overrides Data And Sales Needs As Drivers Of Budget Allocation
- Redefine Partnerships With Sales And Channels To Optimize Budgets
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Tech Channel Marketing Trends 2012
March 13, 2012 | Tim Harmon