BlackBerry: An Emerging Platform For Mobile Collaboration
October 28, 2008
Why Read This Report
BlackBerry is a great enterprise email device today. But what else can it do for information workers? It turns out that the BlackBerry platform is also an enterprise-grade tool kit to build mobile content and collaboration applications. ISV support from companies like IBM, Intuition, and WICKSoft for these information worker applications demonstrates the potential. Although information and knowledge management pros have a to-do list for RIM — including a better interface and more applications — there's more than enough in place to build the business case for mobile collaboration today.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Many Information Workers Are Getting The Mobile Email They Need
- RIM'S BlackBerry Has Mobile Messaging Nailed
- BlackBerry Is Also An Emerging Platform For Mobile Collaboration
- Collaboration Raises The Bar On Applications And Usability
- Framing The Business Case For Mobile Collaboration
- Related Research Documents