Executive Q&A: Forrester's Customer Experience Index
February 18, 2014
Why Read This Report
To help customer experience professionals get the most from Forrester's Customer Experience Index (CXi) research, we've summarized answers to the 10 most frequently asked questions we get from clients about this annual benchmark of customer experience quality. Those questions include: When and how is the CXi data gathered, how is each brand's CXi score calculated, and what other data does Forrester have to help brands figure out what's behind their scores? (This report is a minor update of "Executive Q&A: Forrester's Customer Experience Index" published on January 4, 2013.)
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- 1. What is Forrester's CXi?
- 2. When and how is the CXi data gathered?
- 3. What criteria does Forrester use to assess customer experience quality?
- 4. What scale do the questions in the CXi use?
- 5. How is each brand's CXi score calculated?
- 6. Why isn't a particular brand listed in the CXi?
- 7. Does the CXi cover B2B experiences or just B2C ones?
- 8. Can my company use the CXi methodology to measure customer experience quality?
- 9. Why did a particular brand's CXi score change this year?
- 10. What other data does Forrester have to help brands see what's behind their scores?
The US Customer Experience Index, Q3 2015
October 5, 2015 | Megan Burns
Revamp Your Agency Roster To Lead A Connected Brand Experience
April 27, 2016 | Sarah Sikowitz
How To Measure Digital Customer Experience
March 30, 2016 | Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian