Executive Q&A: Forrester's Customer Experience Index
February 18, 2014
Why Read This Report
To help customer experience professionals get the most from Forrester's Customer Experience Index (CXi) research, we've summarized answers to the 10 most frequently asked questions we get from clients about this annual benchmark of customer experience quality. Those questions include: When and how is the CXi data gathered, how is each brand's CXi score calculated, and what other data does Forrester have to help brands figure out what's behind their scores? (This report is a minor update of "Executive Q&A: Forrester's Customer Experience Index" published on January 4, 2013.)
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- 1. What is Forrester's CXi?
- 2. When and how is the CXi data gathered?
- 3. What criteria does Forrester use to assess customer experience quality?
- 4. What scale do the questions in the CXi use?
- 5. How is each brand's CXi score calculated?
- 6. Why isn't a particular brand listed in the CXi?
- 7. Does the CXi cover B2B experiences or just B2C ones?
- 8. Can my company use the CXi methodology to measure customer experience quality?
- 9. Why did a particular brand's CXi score change this year?
- 10. What other data does Forrester have to help brands see what's behind their scores?
The US Customer Experience Index, Q3 2015
October 5, 2015 | Megan Burns
Customer Empathy: Three Essential Strategies For Cultivating It In Your Organization
April 26, 2017 | Tony Costa
Chinese Banks Must Embrace Customer Experience To Achieve Sustainable Growth
March 20, 2017 | Riccardo Pasto