Executive Q&A: Top 10 NPS Questions Answered For CX Professionals
December 19, 2014
Why Read This Report
Since its introduction in 2003, Net Promoter has become one of the most widely used metrics for companies that want to measure and improve customer loyalty. Many customer experience (CX) professionals want to know how — or whether — they can use Net Promoter in support of their efforts. In this report, we answer several of the most common questions they ask Forrester. This report is an update to "Executive Q&A: Net Promoter For Customer Experience Professionals," originally published on November 21, 2011.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- 1. What is Net Promoter?
- 2. Why is Net Promoter so popular?
- 3. Why is Net Promoter so controversial?
- 4. Is NPS a good customer experience metric?
- 5. How do companies tie NPS to financial success?
- 6. Does NPS work for business-to-business (B2B) companies, too?
- 7. What are some other metrics that firms use to measure customer experience?
- 8. Can CX professionals drive improvement in Net Promoter results?
- 9. Should employee compensation be tied to NPS performance?
- 10. Should CX professionals pay attention to Employee NPS, too?
The Challenges Holding Back CX Leaders And How To Overcome Them
April 25, 2016 | Samuel Stern
Where Are You On The Path To CX Management Maturity?
March 28, 2016 | Megan Burns
The Customer Experience Management Maturity Model
March 14, 2016 | Megan Burns