Expand Your Digital Horizon With Big Data
September 30, 2011
Why Read This Report
At extreme scale, traditional data management and business intelligence (BI) become impractical, and your business does not get what it demands — more insight to drive greater business performance. Big data helps firms work with extremes to deliver value from data cost-effectively. However CIOs must understand that this is not business as usual. In fact, big data will disrupt the data management landscape by changing fundamental notions about data governance and IT delivery. Take the time to understand big data as well as its implications and begin a balanced approach that considers more than just the technology hype.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Your Firm's Future Depends On Effectively Using More Data
- Big Data Makes Extreme Scale Economical
- Big Data Will Get Easier As People, Processes, And Technology Mature
- Frame Business Opportunities Using These Five Scenarios
- Start Small — With An Eye To Scale Quickly
WHAT IT MEANS
- Consistency And Control Give Way To Constant Change And Relative Truths
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents