Five Essential Digital Experience Governance Practices
March 15, 2016
Why Read This Report
Governance is the dreaded "G-word" for many organizations. It paints a picture of archaic rules, ineffective bureaucracy, and outdated processes that stifle innovation. Given the cross-organizational nature of delivering digital experiences, governance is essential. This report provides a governance framework for application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and updates it periodically for continued relevance; we revised this edition to factor in new ideas and interviews.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Governance Has Become The Dreaded "G-Word"
- Five Keys To Effective Digital Experience Governance
- No. 1: Define Your Governance Playbook
- No. 2: Use Governance To Bridge Digital Experience Strategy And Delivery
- No. 3: Focus On Business Outcomes, Not Controlling Actions
- No. 4: Develop An Appetite For Appropriate Risks
- No. 5: Include Digital Agency Partners
- Governance Should Enable Digital Experiences, Not Hinder Them
- Related Research Documents