Forge Valuable AR Programs With FIAR
July 12, 2016
Why Read This Report
Analyst relations (AR) managers need to know how to prove the value of their AR programs. Unfortunately, many struggle because they didn't build plans to deliver business value, and they now rely on pure luck to find any. This needn't be. Based on our study of successful and unsuccessful AR programs, this report introduces strategic AR planning with the Forrester industry analyst relations (FIAR) process to design and customize AR programs for the specific business needs of any company. AR managers must, and now can, deliver provable business value. This is an update of a previously published report. Forrester reviews and updates it periodically for continued relevance and accuracy.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Muddled AR Programs Fail The Business Value Test
- Introducing The Forrester Industry Analyst Relations Approach
- FIAR Steps 1 To 4 Focus AR On Business Value
- FIAR Step 5 Optimizes Cost, Staffing, And More
- FIAR Step 6 Tests, Refines, And Promotes Your Draft AR Program
- FIAR Lights Up Design Of Extended AR Programs
- Use FIAR, And The Business Value It Generates, Strategically
- Related Research Documents