Latin American Social Technographics® Revealed
How Can Companies Leverage Latin Americans' Love of Social Media?
August 9, 2010
Why Read This Report
Forrester's Social Technographics® profiles reveal that online metropolitan Brazilians and Mexicans are voracious consumers of social media and are the most active across every level of social engagement in all of the markets we survey. Companies trying to connect with their target audience using social media tools will find little resistance from online Latin Americans as long as the exchange is an engaging and rewarding experience. Market research professionals can support their marketing counterparts by providing insights into how Latin American consumers engage with social media by using Forrester's Social Technographics profiles. As a result, they can develop a more refined and targeted social media strategy in Latin America.
Table of Contents
- Understanding How Latin Americans Use Social Media Is Critical
- Online Latin Americans Boast Impressive Social Technographics Profiles
- Companies Can Connect With Latin Americans Through Social Media Tools
- Latin Americans Are On Top Of The Groundswell
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents