Define Business Value In Collaboration
March 4, 2016
Why Read This Report
Growing evidence points to a road to measuring collaboration success. Sales, customer service, and the supply chain are initial areas where collaboration adds measurable business value. Once organizations achieve success in one or more of these roles, they seek out broad adoption to build on this early success. This report details how application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals can measure the value of collaboration technology initiatives by first identifying small wins that, taken together, represent discrete business value. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and updates it periodically for continued relevance and accuracy.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Collaboration Measurement Is A Difficult Journey
- Knowledge Worker Interaction Patterns Fit Three Categories
- Knowledge Workers Demonstrate Consistent Inefficiencies
- Success Lives At The Intersection Of Business Value And Viability
- Sales And Marketing Processes Benefit From Collaboration
- Hard-Dollar Savings On Infrastructure Can Fund Collaboration
- Use TEI To Guide Investments For Collaboration Success
- Enterprises Will Go Through Four Stages Of Collaboration Investment
- Make The Effort To Define Collaboration Business Value Once
- Related Research Documents
Use Digital Technologies To Improve Employee Engagement
April 19, 2016 | Claire Schooley
Global Tablet Forecast 2015 To 2018: Despite Market Volatility, Tablets Are Big In Business
July 13, 2015 | J. P. Gownder
Brief: Privacy Concerns Will Shape, Not Stop, Google Glass Adoption
September 26, 2014 | J. P. Gownder