Drive Social Marketing Success With The POST Process
July 29, 2016
Why Read This Report
When pursuing social marketing, many marketers prioritize channel decisions (e.g., "Where should my brand be on social media?") over understanding if and how they can help their consumers while meeting business objectives. This report provides B2C marketers with a process to successfully integrate social into their marketing strategy by methodically assessing audience, objectives, and tactics. This report was originally titled "The POST Process Drives Social Success"; Forrester periodically reviews and updates it for continued relevance and accuracy. This report has been updated to include the latest Social Technographics and Consumer Technographics data.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Use POST To Systematically Add Social To Your Marketing Plan
- People: Analyze Your Audience's Social Technographics Score
- Objectives: Select Your Marketing Goals
- Strategy: Align Social Tactics To Meet Marketing Objectives
- Technology: Implement Your Tactics
- Use Social Media To Move Into A Post-Digital World
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents