Organize For Mobile Development Success
December 9, 2015
Why Read This Report
Customer expectations are soaring as the mobile mind shift accelerates. To meet them, mobile development teams must release high-quality apps multiple times per year. It's important to focus on three organizational design dimensions: sourcing mobile dev skills, structuring mobile app dev teams, and aligning methodologies and development processes with the goals of rapid delivery and rapid recovery. This report details the development skills and team composition and structure to address your customer's mobile moments.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- The Mobile Mind Shift Demands High Velocity And Rapid Recovery
- Source Mobile Skills Based On An In-House Assessment
- Structure Your Mobile Development Shop To Scale And Learn
- Align Development Methodologies To Aid Velocity And Rapid Recovery
- Re-task, Retrain, And Hire To Build Cross-Functional IDEA Teams
WHAT IT MEANS
- Development Organization And Culture Are Central To Mobile Success
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents