Plan, Don't Hope, For Lead-To-Revenue Benefits
April 6, 2016
Why Read This Report
A great number of benefits are forecast to build the L2RM business case. Forrester recommends that B2B marketing executives implement a benefits realization program to govern L2RM performance. This report introduces three fundamental techniques — and offers three basic tools — that can be used together to jumpstart and sustain your benefits realization discipline. It's OK to right-size your benefits management rigor. But never forget that without demonstrable benefits, your L2RM program is a demonstrable waste of time and money. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and updates it periodically for continued relevance and accuracy; we revised this edition to factor in new ideas and data.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Models and Calculators
- Snapshot Of The Lead-To-Revenue Management Benefits Realization Plan
- Fragment Of A Lead-To-Revenue Management Results Chain Model
- Snapshot Of The Lead-To-Revenue Management Benefits Register
Table of Contents
- Benefits Realization Management Is A Must-Have For Success
- To Manage L2RM Benefits You Must First Understand Them
- Tools To Jumpstart And Sustain Your Benefits Realization Management
- Harness Or Dispatch Unexpected Benefits
- Take An Active Stance In Managing For L2RM Benefits Realization
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents