Quantify The Tangible Business Value Of BI
March 1, 2016
Why Read This Report
The business case report of the business intelligence (BI) playbook guides application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals working on BI initiatives through the maze of BI business case categories and typical BI ROI components, and it identifies areas where quick wins are possible. Forrester reviews and updates the BI playbook reports periodically for continued relevance and accuracy; we revised this edition to factor in the latest findings from Forrester's Q4 2015 Global Business Intelligence Business Case Online Survey.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Don't Just Jump Into Creating A Hefty Enterprisewide BI Business Case
- Use TEI To Improve The Odds Of Success
- Apply "Start Small, Think Big" Wisdom To Defining BI Benefits
- Dissect Your Initial And Ongoing Deployment Costs
- Future Flexibility: Do You Create Or Jeopardize?
- Catalog The Risks And Uncertainties
- Simplify Your BI Business Cases Before You Start
- Supplemental Material
Ethics And Compliance Pivot To Provide Business Value
September 1, 2015 | Nick Hayes
Vendor Landscape: Cloud Migration Services
March 28, 2017 | Bill Martorelli
Bring Your Applications Management Services Into Your Digital Future
April 5, 2016 | Bill Martorelli