Reforming AD&D Organizations For Customer Obsession: The Three Models
December 23, 2016
Why Read This Report
Intense demands for software to win, serve, and retain customers are driving new ways of organizing application development and delivery (AD&D) groups. Pure shared-services models emphasizing high labor utilization are out, and new models emphasizing speedy delivery are in. Read this report, part of the application development strategy, structure, and sourcing playbook, to learn the three new models emerging for organizing enterprise AD&D groups in the age of the customer. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews it periodically for continued accuracy and relevance.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Traditional Org Designs Isolate AD&D From Customers
- Customer-Obsessed AD&D Organizations Activate Four Strategies
- The Three AD&D Organizational Models For Customer Obsession
- Pursue Responsive Organizational Models Despite Two Constraints
- Choose The New AD&D Model That's Right For Your Transformation
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents