TechRadar™ For Business Process Professionals: Contact Center Solutions, Q3 2011
August 29, 2011
Why Read This Report
Navigating the complex contact center solution landscape continues to be challenging, particularly in light of the rapid rise of social computing, mobility, and voice of the customer initiatives — once the purview of marketing and PR departments — now moving into the contact center. But all is not lost. By selecting the right technologies to invest in, customer service professionals can take the right steps to balance customer satisfaction at a cost that makes sense, without taking unnecessary risk. This report summarizes our TechRadar™ evaluation of 24 contact center technologies and defines which ones are on the rise and which are losing favor.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Vendor Selection Aids
- TechRadar™: Contact Center Solutions, Q3 2011: Technologies Evaluated
- TechRadar™: Contact Center Technologies, Q3 2011
- TechRadar™: Creation Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Survival Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Growth Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Equilibrium Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Decline Phase Technologies
Table of Contents
- Enterprises Are Investing In Contact Center Solutions
- Why The Future Of Customer Service Matters
- Overview: TechRadar For Contact Center Solutions
- Contact Center Solutions: Emerging Technologies Help Differentiate Service
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
TechRadar™ For Infrastructure And Operations Professionals: Contact Center Solutions, Q3 2011
August 29, 2011 | Kate Leggett
Extend Business Process Management To The Front Office To Transform Customer Service
October 5, 2010 | Kate Leggett
Better Governance Leads To Better Customer Service — Yes, Really!
December 21, 2015 | Ian Jacobs