TechRadar™ For Content & Collaboration Professionals: Enterprise Video, Q1 2011
Tools To Manage And Deliver Video Are Growing; Videoconferencing Makes A Comeback
January 21, 2011
Why Read This Report
Enterprises increasingly use video in a wide range of use cases, changing how they collaborate, issue communications, train their employees, and even talk to customers. But the transformational nature of video and a myriad of technology categories can cause confusion for content and collaboration (C&C) pros when they create video strategies. To simplify planning, Forrester analyzed video technologies by evaluating their maturity and business value. Webcasting and streaming video will have the greatest effect on enterprises early on, due to cost and ease of deployment. But two-way video will eventually mature from a technology and deployment standpoint to become a regular form of communication.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Vendor Selection Aids
- TechRadar™: Enterprise Video, Q1 2011 Technologies Evaluated
- TechRadar™: Enterprise Video, Q1 2011
- TechRadar™: Creation Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Survival Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Growth Phase Technologies
Table of Contents
- The State Of Plans For Enterprise Video
- Why The Future Of Enterprise Video Matters
- Overview: Forrester's TechRadar For Enterprise Video
- Enterprise Video: Expanding Into New Uses, But Some Obstacles Remain
WHAT IT MEANS
- Enterprises Will Plot Their Road Maps For A Full Range Of Video Capabilities
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Digital Employee Experience Drives Engagement And Productivity
April 14, 2017 | Paul D. Hamerman
The Future Of Jobs, 2027: Working Side By Side With Robots
April 3, 2017 | J. P. Gownder
Structure Your Security Practice For Success
March 2, 2017 | Christopher McClean