TechRadar™ For Enterprise Architecture Professionals: Infrastructure Virtualization, Q2 2011
I/O Virtualization Enters Its Growth Phase
May 11, 2011
Why Read This Report
Every major category of IT infrastructure has been endowed with some virtualization capability. Although virtualization can make your IT environment more cost-effective and agile, the underlying technologies have matured at different rates. Furthermore, not every form of virtualization will deliver the business value you have experienced with more mature forms like server virtualization. This report will help enterprise architecture professionals simplify planning, and identify key infrastructure virtualization technologies to implement.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Vendor Selection Aids
- TechRadar™: Infrastructure Virtualization, Q2 '11
Table of Contents
- The State Of Plans For Infrastructure Virtualization
- Why The Future Of Infrastructure Virtualization Matters
- Overview: TechRadar For Infrastructure Virtualization
- Infrastructure Virtualization TechRadar: Virtualize Clients And Servers
- Private Cloud Should Be Part Of Your Virtualization Strategy
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents