TechRadar™ For Enterprise Architecture Professionals: Technologies For Empowered Employees, Q4 2011
Tech-Empowered Staff Members Innovate While Enterprise Technology Manages The Risk
October 20, 2011
Why Read This Report
Your employees — like your customers — have more power than ever before. Mobile, social, video, and cloud technologies give individuals tremendous access to information and resources. Employees can become the best source of innovation and the breakthrough ideas that CxOs are hungry for. But as employees become empowered, central IT begins losing control of the technology strategy. IT needs to seize the role of technology advisor and enabler of empowered initiatives. As the line between consumer and employee blurs, enterprise architects need to include consumer-targeted technology in their planning and map technology's capabilities to business needs. This report analyzes the highest-impact empowered employee technologies by evaluating their maturity and business value. Enterprise architecture (EA) professionals can use this report to analyze the technologies that best suit their organization's needs and culture and incorporate them into their architecture road map — including the enterprise technology that can manage the risks that mobile, social, and cloud-based technologies introduce.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Vendor Selection Aids
- TechRadar™: Technologies For Empowered Employees, Q4 '11 Technologies Evaluated
- TechRadar™: Technologies For Empowered Employees, Q4 '11
- TechRadar™: Creation Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Survival Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Growth Phase Technologies
Table of Contents
- The State Of Plans For Technologies For Empowered Employees
- Why The Future Of Technologies For Empowered Employees Matters
- Overview: TechRadar™ For Technologies For Empowered Employees
- Technologies For Empowered Employees: A Tech Tsunami Engulfs The Enterprise
- Find HEROes, Help Them Succeed, And Guide Them To The Right Platform
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The State Of Business Architecture In 2016
November 17, 2016 | Gordon Barnett
The Maturing BA Toolkit: Outcome-Based And Role-Specific
November 15, 2016 | Gordon Barnett
Achieving Zero Trust Identity And Access Management
October 25, 2016 | Andras Cser