Develop Your Road Map For Business Technology Resiliency Tools
June 14, 2011
Why Read This Report
This report outlines Forrester's solution to help IT infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders develop their road map of business technology (BT) resiliency tools using Forrester's TechRadar™ methodology. Running always-on, always-available IT services has long been a pipe dream for I&O professionals. To realize this dream, companies must first define the recovery and availability requirements for all application tiers and select the appropriate technologies to support the needs of those tiers. But with a complex and ever-changing ecosystem of technologies and vendors, technology selection is a major hurdle for achieving desired results. This report maps the key technologies that I&O professionals use to support their continuity objectives and aims to shed light on the current value and future evolution of these technologies. I&O professionals can use this TechRadar to select the technologies that best suit their individual needs as well as plan future investments.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Vendor Selection Aids
- TechRadar™: Business Technology Resiliency Tools, Q2 '11 Solutions Evaluated
- TechRadar™: Business Technology Resiliency Tools Q2 '11
- TechRadar™: Creation Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Survival Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Growth Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Equilibrium Phase Technologies
- TechRadar™: Decline Phase Technologies
Table of Contents
- The State Of Business Technology Resiliency In The Enterprise
- Why The Future Of Business Technology Resiliency Matters
- Overview: TechRadar For Business Technology Resiliency Tools
- Virtualized And Application-Specific Tools Begin To Have Real Impact
- Start By Defining The Business Requirements, End With Technology Selection
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Backup And Recovery Software, Q2 2013
June 28, 2013 | Rachel A. Dines
Assess Your IT Infrastructure Maturity
October 23, 2012 | Dave Bartoletti
Move Beyond Disaster Recovery And Prepare For Business Technology Resiliency
September 13, 2012 | Rachel A. Dines