The Business Architect Cometh
Embrace This New Role To Drive Business Technology Transformation
August 4, 2011
Why Read This Report
You may have heard the term "business architect" in your travels; if you haven't, you soon will. This emerging role will be vital in leading business transformation, including your own improvements in solutions delivery. Recognize and support your organization's business architect and you'll win a powerful ally; resist and you risk being left out of decisions that drive the future of your organization. Target the role as your career path and you'll have a chance to become your organization's most important business technology leader.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
- Sample Business Architect Job Descriptions
Table of Contents
- The Business Architect: A Crucial Leader With An Uncertain Charter
- A European Government Agency Illustrates The Need For Business Architects
- Even When The Need Is Great, Firms Struggle To Define The BA Role
- A Third Way: Chartering The Business Architecture Executive
- Embrace The New Leader of Your Business Transformation
WHAT IT MEANS
- The Business Architect Is The Future Of BT Leadership
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Three C's Of Finding And Retaining Digital Experience Talent
July 21, 2015 | Anjali Yakkundi
Align Your Business Applications To Cloud And BT Imperatives
October 5, 2016 | Paul D. Hamerman
Brief: Build An Ecosystem Architecture For Digital Business
November 16, 2015 | Henry Peyret