The Digital Business Imperative
December 7, 2015
Why Read This Report
Business leaders don't think of digital as central to their business because in the past, it hasn't been. But now your customers, your products, your business operations, and your competitors are fundamentally digital. To win in this new world, eBusiness leaders must reinvent their businesses as fundamentally digital. Do this, and you can become a digital predator; fail, and your business will become digital prey. This report sets out the vision of digital as a catalyst for your business transformation to win, serve, and retain customers in the age of the customer. The future of business is digital. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and updates it periodically for continued relevance and accuracy; we revised this edition to factor in new data, examples, and ideas.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Digital Transforms The Game Of Business
- The Threat Is Strategic, But The Response Is Tactical
- Don't Develop A Digital Strategy; Digitize Your Business Strategy
- Master Digital Customer Experience And Operational Excellence
- No Matter Where You Are Starting From, Collaboration Is King
WHAT IT MEANS
- Personal Value Ecosystems Will Recast The Economy
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents