The Digital Drop: IT Opportunities In The Oil And Gas Industry
August 13, 2010
Why Read This Report
The information and communications technology (ICT) industry is facing the next big wave of verticalization. With business challenges becoming increasingly complex, ICT solutions to address and solve these challenges need to become more tailored to specific industry verticals. The oil and gas industry is a huge opportunity for ICT vendors because of its high-tech nature, market size, and consolidation. But how does a vendor successfully penetrate the oil and gas industry? This report is the first in a series that will help ICT vendor strategists understand the key market dynamics in the energy industry and build the right strategy to tap into its market potential.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Models and Calculators
- The Tech Industry Wheel In The Oil And Gas Industry
- Forecast: Global Oil And Gas ICT Budget Spending, 2010 To 2013
Table of Contents
- The Tech Industry Context For The Oil And Gas Industry ICT Market
- Verticalization Is Key For ICT Vendor Success
- The ICT Market In The Oil And Gas Industry
- The Oil And Gas Industry In Transition
- Energize Your ICT Business
- ICT Vendors Need To Embrace The Oil And Gas Industry
WHAT IT MEANS
- Implementing The Digital Drop
- Related Research Documents