The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Backup And Recovery Software, Q2 2013
The Six Providers That Matter Most And How They Stack Up
June 28, 2013
Why Read This Report
In Forrester's 61-criteria evaluation of enterprise backup and recovery software vendors, we identified the six most significant software providers — ASG, CommVault, EMC, HP, IBM, and Symantec — in the category and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report details our findings about how well each vendor fulfills our criteria and where they stand in relation to each other to help infrastructure and operations (I&O) professionals select the right partner for their backup and recovery software suites.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Vendor Selection Aids
- Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Backup And Recovery Software, Q2 '13
Table of Contents
- Enterprises Continue To Struggle With Basic Backup Challenges
- Enterprise Backup And Recovery Software Evaluation Overview
- Four Leaders Emerge In The Backup And Recovery Software Space
- Vendor Profiles: ASG, CommVault, EMC, HP, IBM, And Symantec
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents