The Lead-Nurturing Payoff For The Tech Industry
Engage With Early-Stage Buyers, Drive Pipeline And Revenue Performance
October 21, 2011
Why Read This Report
Today's empowered technology buyers are two-thirds of the way through their buying process before they engage with tech vendors' sales teams. Forrester believes that a robust lead-nurturing program gives tech companies the opportunity to engage with buyers in the early, formative stages of their buying cycles to develop a personal relationship that will shape the buying process and affect sales outcomes. But tech marketers need to transform and mature their current lead-nurturing processes to take advantage of the results that lead nurturing is already delivering for tech marketing leaders — more leads, shorter sales cycles, higher close ratios, less discounting, and more revenue per transaction.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Lead Nurturing Closes An Expanding Gap In The Tech Buyer Engagement
- Lead Nurturing Is A Marketing, Not A Sales, Mandate
- Lead Nurturing Is Delivering L2RM Results
- Tech Marketers Need To Rethink Nurturing
- Lead Nurturing Requires Lockstep Marketing And Sales Alignment
- Understand Before You Automate
- Make Lead Nurturing The Centerpiece Of Lead-To-Revenue Management
WHAT IT MEANS
- Lead Nurturing Gives Marketing The Opportunity To Drive Revenue Results
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Forrester Wave™: Lead-To-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, Q4 2016
November 18, 2016 | Lori Wizdo
How B2B Marketing Automation Service Providers Help Drive Marketing Transformation
October 28, 2016 | Lori Wizdo
Brief: Five Keys To Sales Enablement Automation Success
May 23, 2016 | Steven Wright