The ROI Of BPM Suites
A Total Economic Impact™ Analysis Uncovers Real Transformational Benefits
August 22, 2011
Why Read This Report
Companies waste millions of dollars each year on ineffective and inefficient business processes. Many companies attack this waste with process improvement exercises using approaches such as Six Sigma, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, and total quality management (TQM). However, when automating, controlling, and reporting on mission-critical business processes, many of these same firms remain stuck using rigid packaged applications or expensive custom-developed solutions. Process analysis, automation, and transformation through business process management (BPM) suites increase collaboration across business and technical teams while providing the flexibility and adaptability needed to quickly change processes based on new competitive and economic threats and opportunities. Firms can realize a return on their investment in BPM suites within three years through impressive gains in business efficiency and worker productivity. This makes BPM suites a good investment in the face of challenging economic conditions and an increasingly competitive business environment.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Best Practice Assessments
- BPM Suites Deliver Greater Adaptability And Flexibility Than The Alternatives
Vendor Selection Aids
- Model: Total Economic Impact Analysis Summary — BPM Suites (Most Likely Estimates)
Table of Contents
- Firms Explore BPM Suites To Accelerate The Pace Of Transformation
- Four Factors Determine The ROI Of BPM Suites
- Flexibility Options: Increased Competitiveness And Process Orientation
- Use Total Economic Impact To Calculate The ROI Of BPM Suites
- Go All In With BPM Suites To Gain The Greatest Benefits
- Assess Your Company's Readiness To Reap The Rewards of BPM Suites
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
The Process-Driven Business Of 2020
April 16, 2012 | Connie Moore
Prepare For 2015's Shifting BPM Landscape
February 18, 2015 | Clay Richardson
Embrace Five Disruptive Trends That Will Reshape BPM Excellence
August 29, 2012 | Clay Richardson