The Smart Way To Implement Process-Centric CRM
Deliver Breakthrough Customer Experiences By Transforming Business Processes
January 9, 2012
Why Read This Report
Organizations aspire to implement outside-in, customer-focused, cross-functional processes that transform the organization and set it on the path toward continuous improvement. They are moving from isolated business process management (BPM) and/or front-office customer relationship management (CRM) projects toward broader transformation initiatives to support the invisible and untamed customer management processes that are critical to delivering an exceptional customer experience. Based on interviews with 24 business and IT professionals, enterprise application solution vendors, and professional services organizations, this report defines four key strategies for effective process-centric customer management and describes more than 30 tactics to make them stick. The most critical? Understand when process solutions can complement CRM and adopt an agile implementation philosophy. Use the self-diagnostic tool to identify your best opportunities for success and foresee the pitfalls to avoid.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- CRM Meets BPM To Deliver Better Customer Experiences
- Untamed Processes Need To Be Domesticated
- Best Practice No. 1: Understand When Process Solutions Can Complement CRM
- Best Practice No. 2: Determine Goals And Operating Frameworks
- Best Practice No. 3: Adopt An Agile Implementation Philosophy
- Best Practice No. 4: Pay Close Attention To Change Management
- Forrester's Customer Process Management Next Practices
- Use A Diagnostic Tool To Identify Your Challenges
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents