The State Of Retailing Online 2010: Key Metrics And Multichannel And Global Strategies
An Empowered Report
October 28, 2010
Why Read This Report
This second part of Forrester's annual survey conducted in partnership with Shop.org of Web retailers covers benchmark data pertaining to key eCommerce metrics, profitability, and spend level on various functional groups within an eCommerce business, as well as internationalization plans. Additionally in this document we provide findings from more than 50 statements addressing attitudes and execution regarding multichannel management.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Models and Calculators
- Percent Increase In Year-Over-Year Same Quarter Web Sales
- Key Metrics Reported By Web Retailers
- Expense Levels Of Web Retailers
- How Web Retailers Execute Their International Operations
- The State Of Multichannel Retailing
Table of Contents
- eCommerce Teams Continue To Grow Both Their Top And Bottom Lines
- While Older And Wiser, Web Retailers Still Have Room For Improvement
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Websites That Don't Support Customers Waste Millions
August 21, 2012 | Megan Burns
Why Amazon Matters Now More Than Ever
July 26, 2012 | Sucharita Mulpuru
Scenario Design Unifies The Splinternet Customer Experience
June 25, 2012 | Ron Rogowski